Multi-functional panel meter and analyzer, data-logger with color graphic display, precise energy meter, 96x96mm
SMY 133 is a power analyzer with half a gigabyte internal memory and large bright graphical display. Instrument is designed for sub-metering and control in single- and three-phase low, medium and high voltage networks. It monitors and records all common parameters: frequency, line and phase voltages, currents, unbalances, active and reactive powers, power factors and up to 50 harmonics as well as the total harmonic distortion.
It can optionally monitor power quality (with PQ-S module - inter-harmonics, flicker, voltage events), record transients (with GO module) and the ripple control signals (RCS module).
Optional relay or SSR outputs can be programmed to control other equipment based on measured values (useful for fan control, over-voltage/over-current pq relaying etc). Impulse outputs can also forward metered values as an S0 output. USB port provides quick, easy and reliable means for configuration and data acquisition. Optional serial or Ethernet interface (with web server, Modbus TCP, SNTP, DNS, SNMP, DHCP...) allows it to be remotely managed via the ENVIS application. In combination with ENVIS.Online service its actual and recorded values can be also periodically downloaded and stored to the SQL database for further processing.
- supports both low and high voltage applications (direct or VT connection)
- voltage can be directly measured in 230/400V and 400/690V systems with the respective types
- indirect measurement via voltage transformers is also available
- standard X/5A and X/1A CT options
- optional 333mV current inputs with simple and safer operation (with embedded open circuit protection)
- 333mV inputs also do support custom RCT probes (flexible Rogowski coils - RCT)
- single- and three-phase energy meter (kWh, kvarh), measures and registers average and max demand
- full 4-quadrant active (0.5S) and reactive (1) energy sub-metering
- evaluation of total harmonic distortion (THD) level by up to the 50-th harmonic
- pulse outputs and programmable alarm relays (option RR, RI, II)
- precise continuous measurement, 128 samples/period, up to 50-th harmonic
- precision classes for measured quantities specified according to 61557-12
- energy: active 0.5, reactive class 1 according to 61557-12, 62053-22 resp. 62053-24
- 512MB internal memory for periodical recording, automatic meter readings, power quality datasets etc.
- optional remote RS 485 or 10/100Mbit RJ45 Ethernet communication