Advanced three-phase power factor controller, power quality analyzer and data logger
The NOVAR 2600 is a new high-end model of the innovated NOVAR 2xxx PFC line. It builds on powerful modern platform shared among other PFC and PQ instruments. It offers fast three-phase measurement and control, incorporates multi-functional panel meter, power quality analyzer, power factor controller and black-box data logger.
Fast Ethernet with web server, modbus, SNTP and other features and RS-485 serial line can be used to remotely control and supervise the compensation cabinet. Manipulation with instrument data and configurations can be restricted only to authorized users and all EWthernet communication can be secured by encryption.
NOVAR 2600 shares its key features and parameters with NOVAR 2100/2200 and NOVAR 2400 controllers.
- panel mount version, size 144x144 mm
- up to 18 outputs, Relay or Transistor (R09, R16, R18, T7R9, T9R9, T16, T18)
- measures and controls power factor and other quantities in each line
- supports both low and high voltage applications (direct or VT connection)
- support for all possible combinations of single-, two- and three-phase capacitors and chokes
- combined mains compensation & decompensation capability
- optional 512 MB of internal memory for data logging
- evaluation of total harmonic distortion (THD) level by up to the 50-th harmonic
- embedded four quadrant active and reactive energy meter class 0.5S and data logger
- fully configurable alarm or cooling/heating control relay