Simple meter and power analyser, 0.5S sub-meter, optional color graphic display, input, output and communication options, DIN rail mounted, 6 modules
PA 144 is designed for simple monitoring of energy consumption and actual other quantities without the data logging feature (see SMC instruments for recording features). The DIN rail display-less design with multiple communication options is suitable for a wide spectrum of remote automation tasks in modern buildings, supervision of the infrastructure and load management. Absence of local panel controls (display and keyboard) limits possibilities for hostile user interaction.
PA instruments are an ideal and cost-optimized monitor for any modern SCADA system with embedded support for many protocols over serial line as well as Ethernet. It is also natively supported by our free ENVIS application. Its input and output set can be extended with additional IO modules for advanced control functionality.
- four voltage and current inputs (4x1p, 3p-wye, 3p-delta,...)
- X/100mA option for simplified installation, Snnn/Pnnn options for low cost setups.
- precision classes for measured quantities specified according to 61557-12
- measurement category CATIII/300V acc. to IEC 61010 for industrial applications
- electricity meter single- and three-phase measurement in four quadrants
- supports both low and high voltage applications (direct or VT connection)
- measures and registers average and max demand
- 512MB internal memory for periodical recording, automatic meter readings, power quality datasets etc.
- optional color display
- evaluation of total harmonic distortion (THD), up to 50 harmonics from 0 to 2.5 kHz
- pulse or relay output, two optional digital/pulse inputs remote RS 485, M-Bus and fast Ethernet communication