Class S PQ analyzer, meter and data logger, 0.5S sub-meter, optional color graphic display, input, output and communication options, DIN rail mounted, 6 modules
SMC 144 is specially designed for remote monitoring of energy consumption and its quality. The DIN rail display-less design with multiple communication options is suitable for a wide spectrum of automation tasks in modern buildings, remote supervision of the infrastructure and also remote load management. Absence of local panel controls (display and keyboard) limits possibilities for hostile user interaction.
SMC instruments are an ideal and cost-optimized monitor for any modern SCADA system with embedded support for many protocols over serial line as well as Ethernet. It is also natively supported by our free ENVIS application. Its input and output set can be extended with additional IO modules for advanced control functionality.
It can optionally monitor power quality (with PQ-S module - inter-harmonics, flicker, voltage events), record transients (with GO module) and the ripple control signals (RCS module).
- four voltage and current inputs (4x1p, 3p-wye, 3p-delta,...)
- X/100mA option for simplified installation, Snnn/Pnnn options for low cost setups.
- precision classes for measured quantities specified according to 61557-12
- measurement category CATIII/300V acc. to IEC 61010 for industrial applications
- electricity meter supports 3 tariffs, single- and three-phase measurement in four quadrants
- supports both low and high voltage applications (direct or VT connection)
- measures and registers average and max demand
- 512MB internal memory for periodical recording, automatic meter readings, power quality datasets etc.
- optional color display
- evaluation of total harmonic distortion (THD), up to 50 harmonics from 0 to 2.5 kHz
- pulse or relay output, two optional digital/pulse inputs remote RS 485, M-Bus and fast Ethernet communication