EMI 12 is a basic extension module for the local bus monitoring system, measures 12 currents, powers and energies (up 4 three-phase feeders)
EMI 12 is an expansion current measurement module which should be used in combination with a local bus master (EMU 3 or BCPM). It extends a number of measured current inputs of the system. It features four RJ12 sockets for measurement of up to 4 three-phase or 12 single phase feeders/lines.Connection to other EMI 12 as well as to EMU 3 or BCPM is made via local bus. The fully configured local bus system with 5x EMI 12 can monitor up to 60 lines (20feeders).
Each EMI measures actual current, active and reactive power, THD and active and reactive energies.
- for budgetary and size constrained energy management applications
- compact dimensions - 3DIN modules on a din rail
- easy multi-feeder monitoring capability
- simple and safe installation - power supplied from local bus connection, current transformers connected to pre-assembled sockets
- industrial grade energy management system
- Options exist to measure residual currents (RCM), DC currents (EMI HALL) or simple retrofit with Rogowski coils (EMI FLEX).